Thursday, July 17, 2008

Items 19 and 20 - more doctor trips

Okay, enough with the doctor already! Fortunately, I was able to knock these two out fairly quickly one morning. Item 19: get a physical included blood work (which came back fabulously healthy by the way). I haven't had one in over a year and I've lost 30 lbs since then, so it was good to go back and be under my pre-pregnancy weight and see how I am doing physically. Both Jim and I are trying to take care of ourselves by having annual physicals.

While at my physical, I was able to get Item 20: get pesky mole removed from back taken care of as well. It was very simple. I had a mole, on my back, in a pesky location. Doctor's have been suggesting I remove it for years but, knowing it was benign made me reluctant to deal with the inconvenience of removing it. Unfortunately, I changed bras recently and...it became peskier. So, off it came. Still benign, all is well.

No comments: