Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Work

Ah, the life of a teacher...

The three reasons everyone gives for why you should become a teacher: June, July, and August.

Whoever said that is not a teacher.

Don't get me wrong, I love summer. I love having time to get the work done that I didn't have time to do the rest of the year (both home stuff and school stuff). I just don't get paid for it.

For being a "lazy" summer day, I was crazy busy! Katie and I went swimming today in our second swimming lesson (where she blew more bubbles and only spent 10 minutes of the 30 asking to get out of the pool!), I walked (although not very long because I was tight on time), went to school for two meetings (and walked on my partly waxed floor to the annoyance of the people waxing my floor), picked Katie up, ate dinner (made by my beautiful and talented borrowed German daughter, and quickly left for choir practice. After being up super late at Ricarda's ballet recital practice last night (they were two hours behind in their rehearsal schedule) I am zonked so I'm off to bed. Good night!

1 comment:

HeatherV said...

I am impressed. You really wouldn't want to see the lack of what I have gotten accomplished this week. Having Ben all day means minimal things are getting done outside the normal. But this is ok... see my blog post today.